It may seem like Spring Break is far, far away, but the truth is that it will be here before you know it. There are some definite benefits for booking your spring break vacation right now to ensure when it does arrive, it’s just what you dreamed.
Here are 5 great reasons why you should book your Hilton Head Spring Break sooner rather than later:
1) Get the right Hilton Head vacation home – Beat everyone to the punch and pick the perfect vacation home or villa for your family or group before someone else does! By making your reservations now, you can ensure you get the right villa with the right number of bedrooms, the perfect view and all the features you want. Browse them here.
2) Book your activities – Spring Break is a popular time to visit Hilton Head, so we often sell out of Hilton Head bike rentals, kayak rentals, cruises and more. Reserve yours early before they’re all gone! There’s also plenty of activity options to choose from, including our three championship Hilton Head golf courses, the No. 1 tennis center in the Carolinas, 50 miles of paved bike paths and Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina for shopping and dining.
3) Get a deal on your flight – If you’ll be flying to see us, booking your flight early can help you save money. For example, JetBlue will begin flying into Hilton Head in time for Spring Break and they are offering some early bird deals for those who book in advance.
4) Save money! When you book your 2014 vacation with us now using promo code WARM, you can get 10% off select homes and villas and a 50% reduced deposit! You can save any time of year by booking Hilton Head golf tee times in advance as well.
5) Start dreaming – If you’ve already got your vacation planned and in the books, you can dream about it from now until the day arrives to hop in your car or hop a plane to Hilton Head. In the meantime, sneak a peek at our golf and beach webcams!
Are you planning a vacation to Hilton Head in 2014? When will you be visiting? To get started planning your trip, give us a call at 866-744-7558.
If there’s one celebration that Hilton Head Island is famous for it’s July 4th at Shelter Cove Harbour! This popular marina does it up in style, presenting the annual summer celebration of HarbourFest now in its 25th year.
Start your day splashing around at the beach at Palmetto Dunes, playing tennis at a world-renowned tennis facility or playing a round of championship golf. Have a leisurely lunch of fish tacos at The Dunes House, open to resort guests and property owners, and then enjoy more fun in the sun before the extra special fireworks show!
Each year, HarbourFest at Shelter Cove Harbour hosts the island’s largest fireworks show over Broad Creek. Starting at dusk, you can watch them light up the night sky over the harbour. Come early for the best viewing and to catch a famous Shannon Tanner performance at the stage!
Grab a seat at one of six waterfront Shelter Cove restaurants like San Miguel’s, the new Sea Lady restaurant or Ela’s Blu Water Grille; visit the stage area and have a view of the fireworks plus the Shannon Tanner show; book a sunset fireworks cruise to watch them from the water; or have dinner at Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers and Pizza at the Robert Trent Jones Hilton Head golf course where you can see them from the deck. Fireworks are weather dependent, so keep your eye posted to our Facebook page if the weather is questionable.
Prior to the fireworks, Shannon Tanner will take the stage at 6:30 and 8 p.m., playing some of his favorite tunes like “My Hair Had a Party Last Night,” as well as some special patriotic selections. Don your beanie hat and get ready to boogie with Shannon and the entire crowd!
There will also be other family-friendly activities at Shelter Cove Harbour as part of HarbourFest including Cappy the Clown, face painting, bounce houses and arts and crafts.
There is new parking this year for the July 4th celebration. Traffic on Highway 278 will be directed to one of three free and secure parking lots. Free shuttles will run continuously from 4:30-11 p.m. from these lots to Shelter Cove. Guests of the resort can also ride the free Dunes Buggy, which transports guests around Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour. Bike riding is also encouraged and there is a safe passage under Highway 278 that connects the resort with Shelter Cove.
We hope to see you at our July 4th fireworks celebration! If you need help with Hilton Head accommodations or activities during your stay, please give us a call at 866-744-7558.