Sure, a week is a great vacation to Hilton Head but a month is even better. Not that you needed any more reasons to visit us, but we’ve listed 5 of our top reasons to extend your stay at Palmetto Dunes to at least a month:
1) Play unlimited golf! What’s better than a round of golf? Unlimited rounds of golf! With our Monthly Golf Membership, you can play all three of our championship Hilton Head golf courses as much as you want for an entire month. Choose between our oceanfront Robert Trent Jones course, the Arthur Hills course or the George Fazio course.
2) Ride your bike on all 50 miles of paved island paths. Did you know you could pedal 50 miles across our island? Spend more than a week and see if you can master it all! With monthly Hilton Head bike rentals from Hilton Head Outfitters, you’ll be set with any kind of bike you like, including their new comfort bike, cruisers, kids bikes and more.
3) Get to “love” tennis, if you don’t already. When you book your Hilton Head vacation rental through Palmetto Dunes, you get two hours of complimentary tennis court time daily at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center. The longer you stay, the more tennis you can play!
4) Kayak to your heart’s content! Palmetto Dunes is home to a beautiful and peaceful 11-mile saltwater inland lagoon system that winds throughout the resort and our golf courses. Get weekly kayak or canoe rentals from Hilton Head Outfitters to enjoy the peaceful beauty of the lagoon, or if you plan to stay several months, consider the affordable yearly membership. See how many birds you can spot in the lagoon during your stay and watch for other wildlife, as well, like a friendly otter who likes to splash around our lagoon.
5) Try lots of Hilton Head restaurants. Here on the island we offer wonderful dining from ethic foods to fresh seafood to gourmet meals with beautiful views. Some suggestions include Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers & Pizza restaurant at the Robert Trent Jones Clubhouse, the beachfront Dunes House (open seasonally to resort guests and property owners), Ela’s Blu Water Grille with harbour views at Shelter Cove Harbour and San Miguel’s Mexican restaurant, also at Shelter Cove.
If you want to do ALL these things on your visit to Palmetto Dunes, consider our Monthly Stay & Sports Membership. It gets you a 30-night stay in a Hilton Head resort villa, 30 days of unlimited golf and bike rentals, two 2-hour kayak rentals and two hours of tennis court time daily, plus plenty of time to walk on the beach.
For more information about any of these memberships or packages, please give us a call at 866-744-7558.
Flying to see us soon? You’ll be happy to know you have yet another way to get to Hilton Head Island quickly and inexpensively. JetBlue recently announced it will add service to the Savannah/Hilton Head International (SAV) airport, its 50th destination, with flights from New York’s JFK and Boston’s Logan airports. The Savannah/Hilton Head International airport is just a few exits down I-95 from the Hilton Head Island exit, making it a convenient and easy way to get to the island.
Beginning Feb. 13, 2014, there will be two daily round-trip flights to JFK and one daily round-trip from Boston. From these airports, you can connect to other destinations, such as Denver, Los Angeles, Albuquerque and San Francisco.
They’re currently offering special $89 one-way fares for travel between Feb. 13-April 10, 2014, so we highly recommend booking your Hilton Head spring break airfare now! To book flights and check rates, visit www.jetblue.com.
Regarding the Boston flights, JetBlue’s vice president of network planning Scott Laurence says, "Bostonians work hard, and they need more great places to get away. Savannah/Hilton Head is an easy weekend getaway or vacation, and priced right so our customers can get away more often." We couldn’t agree more! Now, you’ve got one more reason to come and enjoy all that Hilton Head Island and Palmetto Dunes has to offer from tennis and golf to biking and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
JetBlue carries 29 million customers a year to 79 cities in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America with more than 700 daily flights. On JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all fares are one-way, and an overnight stay is not required. Your first checked bag is also free on JetBlue, and they offer a range of amenities like free DirectTV, free SiriusXM Radio and satellite WIFI.
Would you consider JetBlue for your next flight into Hilton Head?
Be sure to check out our Fall Escape Special with three FREE nights when you book four nights, plus free daily tennis and discounts on golf, bike rentals and more. Good for bookings through Oct. 31, 2013.
Who wouldn’t want to call the beauty that is Hilton Head Island “home”? If you’ve ever pondered moving to the island or buying a second home here, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you to explore your options!
Our new Real Estate Discovery Package gives you not only a fabulous vacation to Hilton Head, but tours of our current listings at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort. We’ll also educate you about second home options and the benefits of rental income with the help of Dunes Marketing Group. They’ll explain how existing owners make a strong weekly rental income in addition to having their very own “home away from home” when they visit.
The Real Estate Discovery Package includes 10-15% off select home and villa rentals within the resort for as many nights as you’d like to stay, member rates on all three of our championship Hilton Head golf courses, two free hours of tennis court time daily at the award-winning Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and all the best rates on resort activities.
While you’re visiting, you’ll “live” like a property owner with access to the beachfront Dunes House restaurant and member discounts. Part-time residents also take advantage of our monthly golf memberships and sports memberships, as well as weekly, monthly and annual rentals and memberships for bikes, kayaks and canoes from Hilton Head Outfitters.
For more information about our Real Estate Discovery Package, simply request a quote here.
Search our available listings right now to start envisioning your dream home! We hope to have you as a neighbor soon here at Palmetto Dunes!