Flying to see us soon? You’ll be happy to know you have yet another way to get to Hilton Head Island quickly and inexpensively. JetBlue recently announced it will add service to the Savannah/Hilton Head International (SAV) airport, its 50th destination, with flights from New York’s JFK and Boston’s Logan airports. The Savannah/Hilton Head International airport is just a few exits down I-95 from the Hilton Head Island exit, making it a convenient and easy way to get to the island.
Beginning Feb. 13, 2014, there will be two daily round-trip flights to JFK and one daily round-trip from Boston. From these airports, you can connect to other destinations, such as Denver, Los Angeles, Albuquerque and San Francisco.
They’re currently offering special $89 one-way fares for travel between Feb. 13-April 10, 2014, so we highly recommend booking your Hilton Head spring break airfare now! To book flights and check rates, visit www.jetblue.com.
Regarding the Boston flights, JetBlue’s vice president of network planning Scott Laurence says, "Bostonians work hard, and they need more great places to get away. Savannah/Hilton Head is an easy weekend getaway or vacation, and priced right so our customers can get away more often." We couldn’t agree more! Now, you’ve got one more reason to come and enjoy all that Hilton Head Island and Palmetto Dunes has to offer from tennis and golf to biking and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
JetBlue carries 29 million customers a year to 79 cities in the U.S., Caribbean and Latin America with more than 700 daily flights. On JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all fares are one-way, and an overnight stay is not required. Your first checked bag is also free on JetBlue, and they offer a range of amenities like free DirectTV, free SiriusXM Radio and satellite WIFI.
Would you consider JetBlue for your next flight into Hilton Head?
Be sure to check out our Fall Escape Special with three FREE nights when you book four nights, plus free daily tennis and discounts on golf, bike rentals and more. Good for bookings through Oct. 31, 2013.
With the holidays complete and much of the country engulfed in winter weather galore, many people are starting to plan their spring or summer South Carolina beach vacation. This is a good thing :)! When you book early, you get the worm!
We’ve got 5 reasons why you should book your beach vacation early to make sure you get the most out of your Hilton Head trip:
1) Savings! The first ( and best!) reason to book early is because you will save money. Who could argue with that?! Right now, Palmetto Dunes is offering 20% off Hilton Head vacation homes or villas plus FREE bikes for stays through 3/15/13. If you’re coming in summer, get 10% off all Hilton Head vacation rentals for stays 3/15-9/1/13, as well as free tennis! When you book your Hilton Head golf tee time in advance, you can save up to HALF off our regular resort rate. Those savings won’t last forever!
2) Take your pick – When you plan ahead of time, you get YOUR pick of Hilton Head vacation homes and Hilton Head golf tee times, as well as for activities such as dolphin cruises, charters, golf and tennis lessons and more.
3) Confirm your reservations – During our peak periods like spring break and the summer months, we often sell out of Hilton Head bike rentals and our most popular tee times and cruise times. By booking now, you can ensure you’ve got all the activities confirmed that your family would like to do ideally at the times you want to do them.
4) Time to plan – Want to take a day trip to Daufuskie Island or down to Savannah, planning to meet your friends from across the country for dinner, not sure whether to drive or fly? Planning now lets you take your time working out all the fine details, lets you research the most cost-saving options and ensures you’ve thoroughly looked into all the options and picked the right ones for your group.
5) Time to dream! – Of course, a big benefit of booking early is plenty of time to dream about your Hilton Head vacation. Snow piling outside the window? No worries! You’ll be in Hilton Head this spring or summer and it will all melt away. If winter’s really got you down, take a look at our webcams to give you a little pep in your step. Your vacation will be here before you know it!
Can we help you plan your spring or summer Hilton Head vacation? Call us today at 866-744-7558 and we’ll make sure you start the planning process early, get the best Hilton Head vacation villa for your needs, reserve plenty of bikes and get in all the activities your family wants to do at the time you want to do them. See you soon!