2012 Transient Rates
* Reservation Requirements: MC, Visa, AMEX or a cash deposit of 50% (not to exceed 1 month's rent).
* Cancellation Policy: One week cancellation. Your deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is made before the one week deadline.
* $30.00/day minimum
|Monthly Dockage Rates*|
|Up to 30 ft.||$13.95/foot/month|
|101 ft. and up||$22.00/foot/month|
|30 ft. slip||$418.50|
|40 ft. slip||$646.00|
|50 ft. slip||$832.50|
|70 ft. slip||$1,228.50|
$260/month for two 50 amp
Direct bill for 100 amp single-phase service
Direct bill for 100 amp triple-phase service
*Live-aboards are subject to higher electric rates
* Additional Monthly Rate Details:
- 1 Month Minimum - PARTIAL MONTHS are figured at the daily, weekly, or full monthly rate - whichever is least. There is no PRORATION for partial months.
- Back of I and J Docks = $225.00/month 1 month minimum 20 ft. maximum.
- Slips A-1, B-2, D-15, E-16 and L-2 are 70 ft. minimum side tie.
Annual Dockage Information:
- Paid in advance gives a 5% discount over the monthly dockage rate.
- Electric charges are the same as the monthly rate.
- Fiscal period starts January 1st.
- Refunds of Annual Payments equal the amount originally paid less the charge for the number of months the slip was used at the REGULAR rate.
- LENGTH IS DETERMINED BY LENGTH OF SLIP OR BOAT, WHICHEVER IS LONGER
- Reservation Includes: Dock slip, Water, Cable TV, Dock Box (monthly renters) and a telephone jack.