Wondering how you can stay in shape during your Hilton Head Island vacation? It’s a breeze! Even if you take a break from your regular exercise video or weight lifting routine during your trip, you can still get in some great entire body workouts by simply enjoying the great outdoors around our island.
Here are 5 fantastic ways to stay fit on Hilton Head Island:
1) Run on the beach – Do you regularly run your neighborhood at home or perhaps a local park? On Hilton Head Island, we’ve got an even better view: the Atlantic Ocean! Head out in the morning before it heats up and keep your eye out for dolphins. You won’t even realize you’re out of breath!
2) Ride a bike – We offer Hilton Head bike rentals for your convenience if you’re flying to the area or don’t want to drive down with your own bike. Hilton Head Island offers 50 miles of paved bike paths – 5 miles within our resort that have just been redone -- for you to explore the beauty of the Lowcountry.
3) Stand up Paddleboarding – One of the fastest growing watersports, stand up paddleboarding, or SUP, is a great full body workout that requires lots of balance and core strength. Paddle the waves in the Atlantic or Shelter Cove’s Broad Creek and enjoy the scenery. Hilton Head Outfitters has these special boards for rent. You can even try yoga on a stand up paddleboard with classes offered by Outside Hilton Head.
4) Go surfing – If you don’t know how to surf, attend our 90-minute Surf Camp offered Monday through Friday during the summer to learn the basics. Then rent a board from Hilton Head Outfitters and hang 10!
5) Play tennis – Tennis is a great cardio workout and we offer guests who book their Hilton Head vacation rentals through us two hours of free tennis court time daily. If that’s not quite enough of a workout for you, try our Hilton Head cardio tennis class for a real heart-pumping workout.
How do you stay fit while on vacation?
TripAdvisor recently released its 2014 Travelers Choice Awards, which ranked the United States’ best islands. Guess who came in at No. 9? Hilton Head Island! Says TripAdvisor of our beautiful island: “Long known as a golfer's paradise, Hilton Head Island is heaven for any type of sports enthusiast: tennis, volleyball, polo, championship golf on some of the best fairways in the United States.”
And even better, two of Palmetto Dunes’ attractions topped in at Nos. 4 and 5 as top Hilton Head attractions recommended by travelers. Users of the site voted Hilton Head Outfitters, the official bike shop and outfitters of Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, as the No. 4 out of 59 attractions reviewed on Hilton Head with more than 100 reviews. The Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center came in at No. 5 with nearly 70 reviews.
Here’s what a few TripAdvisor users had to say about Hilton Head Outfitters:
“We were staying in Palmetto Dunes and found that this place had the best selection, best prices and best customer service! For no charge, they even delivered all the bikes that we reserved (which we made all the reservations online) and picked them up the day that we left. It really helped us out since we had no way of transporting the bikes ourselves. If you are looking for a bike rental during your stay in Palmetto Dunes, look no further and go here…highly recommended!”
And about the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center:
“This is a great location for a tennis vacation. There are plenty of courts for play! The clay is well kept and the condition of these courts is far better than those at Kiawah Island Resort! The pro shop is well stocked with lots of great gear! The staff [is] warm and friendly.”
How are the winners selected? The Island winners are determined based on the quality and quantity of the most highly-rated hotels, restaurants and attractions listed on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. The attractions are ranked based on the number and quality of reviews.
It’s no surprise that several of our services ranked tops for users. In 2013, the resort, our golf courses, The Dunes House and Shelter Cove Marina all received a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Come visit Hilton Head Island for yourself and stay at Palmetto Dunes to see what all the fuss is about! Just give us a call at 866-744-7558 or visit www.palmettodunes.com. And if you had a positive experience at Palmetto Dunes, we really appreciate you sharing your opinion with others on TripAdvisor! Give us a review right here.
When you vacation in Hilton Head you don’t want to lose all the momentum you’ve built by doing a consistent fitness routine at home. But instead of doing the same old workout, why not get creative when you’re on vacation and as they say: “do as the locals do.”
There are lots of ways to workout in Hilton Head, but here are our favorites that will score you points for creativity but still having you working up a sweat.
1) Paddleboard Yoga – Paddleboarding is currently the fastest growing water sport and it’s tough enough on its own, but add yoga to the mix and you’ve got an unusual but extreme challenge. Who doesn’t want to brag they did Downward Facing Dog on a paddleboard?! Both the Jiva Yoga Center, located at 1032 William Hilton Parkway, and Outside Hilton Head, located in Shelter Cove Harbour, offer this unique form of exercise which challenges you not just to stand on a paddleboard (which can be hard enough) but to do yoga poses (like headstands!) on the board.
2) Cardio Tennis – Tennis fans will love this workout option. Cardio Tennis aims to keep your heart rate up for an extended time for a maximum workout. It focuses on drills and instructors use heart monitors to ensure you reach your target heart rate. Cardio Tennis classes vary during the off season so please call us at 866-744-7558 to verify class times.
3) Run or yoga on the beach – You’re at the beach, so take advantage of it for your exercise routine! Enjoy sunrise yoga or a sunset run on the beach. Running is more challenging in sand because it works your lower leg muscles more, but it’s also easier on your joints. You can also try biking with our fat tire bikes available from Hilton Head Outfitters or just a speed walk while admiring the scenery.
4) CrossFit Hilton Head – CrossFit is a fitness trend that’s gaining in popularity with even ESPN2 broadcasting the annual CrossFit games. CrossFit uses basic workout moves like squats, pull-ups, jump rope and the occasional tire flipping to give you a “tough” workout. The workout, called a WOD (workout of the day), changes daily to constantly mix things up. Everyone is also encouraged to lift weights with guidance on proper form. You’ll know you worked out after a CrossFit session. In Hilton Head, you can find CrossFit at CrossFit Hilton Head located at 6 Bow Circle.
5) Head to a local gym – Of course, you can always head to the local gym for a day pass if you just can’t imagine not using the Elliptical for a week. Just outside the resort, walking distance from your Hilton Head vacation home or villa, is Lava Fitness. Other Hilton Head gyms include Beach City Health and Fitness, Odyssey Health Club, Powerhouse Gym, Progressive Health and Fitness Center and more.
Of course, you can always choose one of our active vacation packages that include Hilton Head bike rentals, daily free tennis when you book accommodations through Palmetto Dunes, kayaking, golf and more. We like to stay active here at this South Carolina resort!
Here in Hilton Head where most days the skies are blue and the weather is mild, there is plenty to do to keep active during the winter months. Here are our top 10 winter activities on Hilton Head Island:
1) Polish your golf game – Our Hilton Head golf academy offers a variety of classes for golfers all winter long. Learn to play more carefree like Bubba Watson, improve your mental golf game or enjoy daily 50-minute clinics on different skills. See our winter golf academy schedule. Or just head out for a round with some pals. Winter is a great time to play golf in Hilton Head, as the crowds of summer are long gone, making for better pace of play, and temperatures are mild.
2) Ride a bike! – With some 50 miles of paved bike paths on Hilton Head Island, there’s no excuse not to get out and enjoy the beauty of our island. Hilton Head Outfitters offers Hilton Head bike rentals for every member of your family, including cruisers, kiddie carts, tag-a-longs and child seats.
3) Get in a cardio workout by playing tennis – Tennis gets the blood pumping for sure and the milder weather makes for more comfortable outdoor play. Try a Hilton Head tennis lesson from our Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center or take it up a notch with our Cardio Tennis class offered during the winter months on holidays.
4) Shop! – There are plenty of unique boutiques and stores on Hilton Head to make sure you head home with a one-of-a-kind souvenir of your Hilton Head vacation. Try Shelter Cove Harbour waterfront shops or shop our Hilton Head golf pro shops and tennis pro shop for some great finds.
5) Kayak or canoe the lagoon – Plan to rent a kayak or canoe from Hilton Head Outfitters and head out mid afternoon, when the weather should be at its warmest. Enjoy a peaceful tour of our 11-mile inland lagoon system, take in the wildlife and see Palmetto Dunes in an entirely new way.
6) Take a walk on the beach and look for shells – With fewer people visiting Hilton Head in the winter, you’ll enjoy a quiet stroll and have a better chance of finding some great shells. Keep your eye out for dolphins in the surf and see what kind of treasures have washed ashore. Here are more tips on beachcombing in Hilton Head.
7) Catch a redfish! – Fall and winter are some of the best times to catch a “big red” and our team of fishermen can help you do it. Whether you take an offshore or inshore Hilton Head fishing charter, learn to fish from the pros and see if you can earn bragging rights to a trophy red.
8) Eat oysters – Here in the south, we say that months ending in “r” are the best ones to eat oysters, so before December winds down, take this last opportunity! There’s a fine art to eating an oyster (or you can just slurp it down, of course J) whether you enjoy it with a touch of lemon, hot sauce or just plain!
9) Go birdwatching – The birds are out in winter, and in fact, during Hilton Head’s last Christmas bird count they totaled up more species than ever before! Grab some binoculars and head out on a kayak in the lagoon or a Hilton Head boat tour to Daufuskie Island or Pinckney Island Wildlife Refuge for some great birdwatching. More Hilton Head birdwatching tips in the Hilton Head Outfitters blog.
10) Do nothing! After you’ve done our top 9, why not relax, unwind and do nothing :)? Kick back in your Hilton Head vacation rental from Palmetto Dunes and enjoy an ocean or palm tree view. Grab a good book, a cup of coffee and rest. Ahhh….
Palmetto Dunes offers plenty of packages to help you work in all of these things from our Monthly Stay & Sports Membership to our Spa Packages to Hilton Head tennis packages and Hilton Head golf packages. If we can answer any questions or book you a stay or tee time, please give us a call at 866-744-7558.
It’s getting to be the time of year where the weather up north starts to get cold, with snow and chilling winds as the norm. But here in Hilton Head the weather is mild year round with the average high between 60 and 72 November through February. In fact, you can check our website home page any time of year for the current temperature and see our Hilton Head weather chart for average highs year round.
With sunny days so tempting, we have lots of folks who like to come spend a month or more with us in the winter, and to cater to these loyal guests, we offer a variety of fun options to keep them busy at our Hilton Head beach resort.
Our Monthly Stay and Sports Membership is great for active individuals who love to enjoy the great outdoors. It includes resort accommodations for 30 days in a Hilton Head vacation home or villa, unlimited golf on our three legendary Hilton Head golf courses and bike rentals throughout your stay, two two-hour kayak rentals to enjoy our calm 11-mile lagoon system, two hours of tennis court time daily and the best rates on all other activities at the resort. Plan to burn a few calories with this monthly sports membership!
Golf aficionados will love our Monthly Golf Membership that gives you a 30-day unlimited golf pass to our three championship courses. You also receive discounts at our Hilton Head golf pro shops, golf grills and range. Imagine how much your golf game will improve with so much practice!
If you’re a tennis player, you’ll be excited to know that with any stay at a Palmetto Dunes-managed Hilton Head vacation villa or home, you receive two hours of complimentary tennis daily. So play your heart out!
Outdoor enthusiasts may enjoy a weekly – or even yearly -- kayak or canoe rental from Hilton Head Outfitters. Yearly members pay $199 for one person for unlimited use of the store’s standard kayaks and canoes in the Palmetto Dunes inland lagoon system, as well as receive half off for a second person and 10% off all other rental equipment. Monthly bike passes are also available for $59.99 for exploring the more than 50 miles of paved Hilton Head bike paths.
Which monthly sports membership is ideal for you? Call our vacation planners today to schedule your chance to get out of the cold and into the bright Hilton Head sun this winter!
A long weekend is on the horizon (Yay!). And we can’t think of a better way to spend your days off than on a Labor Day golf getaway to Palmetto Dunes!
Here’s a rundown of the things you can do at this ever popular South Carolina golf resort, including plenty of golf but some other Hilton Head activities, as well:
The Hilton Head Celebrity Golf Tournament kicks off Friday Aug. 31, 2012 at our famed Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course, one of our three world-class golf courses. Since 1979, the annual event has raised more than $3.8 million for well-deserving children’s charities of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
Celebrities at this year’s tournament include actors Richard Schiff of The West Wing and Brian Baumgartner, Kevin from The Office; TV personalities Paul Goodloe of the Weather Channel and Holly Sonders of Golf Channel’s Morning Drive; numerous professional athletes and plenty of South Carolina favorites including Bobby Cremins; and George Rogers, NFL running back, University of South Carolina graduate and 1980 Heisman Trophy winner.
While you won’t be able to play the Jones course Friday (it will be closed for the tournament), you can certainly go and enjoy the festivities! Or you could plan to play one (or both) of the other golf courses at Palmetto Dunes: the George Fazio Course (called the most challenging course in Hilton Head) and the Arthur Hills Course (with 10 holes on the water!). Of course, the Jones course will be back open on Saturday and Sunday.
We also have a special deal right now on Saturday that you can take advantage of while in town. If you book a tee time after 11 a.m. you get half off resort rates if you use code SSSPECIAL12 and book your tee time online here.
While HarbourFest fireworks are over for the season, Shannon Tanner hasn’t gone home yet! Shannon is a family entertainer, who’s been singing and playing music to crowds at Shelter Cove since 1988. Shannon will be performing Friday at 6:30 and 8 p.m. with other live entertainment Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Cappy the Clown will be on hand 6-9 p.m. all weekend and there will be lots of other family activities to do, as well. So bring the whole bunch and experience a new family tradition!
Bike Around Town
Rent a bike from Hilton Head Outfitters, THE place for Hilton Head bike rentals, and explore. Hilton Head Island has more than 50 miles of bike paths that take you beneath live oaks draped with Spanish moss, past creeks and marshes, and close to an assortment of beautiful flowers in bloom.
What’s going on Labor Day weekend at Palmetto Dunes? As you can see, a lot! In addition to the events above, be sure to check out our event calendar for more information on daily tennis clinics, golf demonstrations and after-hours activities at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort! Enjoy your long weekend!
Coming to visit us in Hilton Head for your summer vacation or a weekend getaway? Make sure you have your camera packed not only to snap pictures for future memories, but to snag yourself a Palmetto Dunes gift card.
Every week through the rest of the summer we’re going to reward our loyal guests with Palmetto Dunes gift cards when you share your vacation picture with us on our various social outlets, like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Here’s all you have to do:
Where to take your pic? Here’s a few of our favorite ideas to get you inspired:
Now, how can you use your gift card? Lots of ways! The gift card is accepted at any Palmetto Dunes-owned point of purchase locations. Note, it is not redeemable at the General Store. Here’s just a few of the ways you can splurge:
How would you use your gift certificate? Let us know and start thinking now of the perfect Palmetto Dunes shot!
The people of Hilton Head have worked hard to preserve the beautiful beaches and landscape and it’s apparent in the amount of wildlife that inhabit our Island. From the ocean to the lagoon to the marsh, there are amazing creatures that love Hilton Head as much as we do! Let us give you a sneak peek into some of the wildlife you could come across on your next vacation.
When you get off your plane or out of your car, look to the sky and you’re sure to see birds everywhere. From seagulls to the beautiful ibis, Hilton Head is full of winged friends. Shelter Cove Harbour and other piers will have brown pelicans waiting to glide above the water looking for a small fish dinner. While sun tanning or playing on the beach, you’re likely to see large birds like ospreys or even bald eagles.
Spot a Gator, But Leave Him Alone
One of the beset known reptiles on Hilton Head is the alligator. They mainly live within lagoon systems so we’ve seen quite a few here at Palmetto Dunes, but if you leave them alone, they won’t bother you. You might even see one lazing in the sun off the side of one of our golf courses.
A Rainbow of Fish
The lagoon is also full of large, beautiful fish, such as red fish, trout, bluefish, black drum, flounder and even tarpon. The smooth, calm waters of the lagoon system make fishing and crabbing excursions fun and successful at the same time.
The Friendly Dolphin
Head into the big water on one of our dolphin cruises to catch a glimpse of their majestic beauty. Many of our dolphins are very people friendly and may swim alongside the boat or come up to the boat for a bite to eat. We’ve even heard tales of dolphins coming right up to people in our marsh creeks. You could swim with dolphins without even planning it! But always remember, they are wild animals.
Turtles and More
During the spring and early summer, if you walk the beach at night you might see a loggerhead momma turtle waddling up to the dunes creating a nest for her babies. Hilton Head has laws to protect the little guys and to make sure they have a safe hatching season and can make it to the ocean.
There are plenty more animals on the Island, like deer, frogs, toads and plenty of crustaceans. So the next time you’re here, take a minute to look around you and enjoy all the wildlife surrounding you on our beautiful island.
From the golf course to where to eat and drink we’ve compiled tips and information from the staff at Palmetto Dunes to help you get the most out of your visit to our resort.
If you’ve never stayed with us before, feel free to ask us any questions you have by emailing email@example.com or you can “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and we’ll answer your questions there.
Do you have a great tip for visiting Palmetto Dunes?
January is the month where many Americans are gung-ho with their list of New Year’s resolutions. Lots of people are hitting the gym and checking out the health food isles at the grocery store, but we’ve also heard many people say they also resolve to spend more time with family. If you’ve been trying to get your immediate, or extended, family together for a while or want to plan a family reunion, why get the gang together at Palmetto Dunes?
Between our beautiful homes and villas, three world-renowned golf courses, tennis, bikes, fishing, shopping and the beach, every person in your family will be happy and entertained. What many people don’t realize when deciding where to stay Hilton Head is that when you stay with Palmetto Dunes, you get the best deals available on all the activities at the resort, as well as lagoon activities and boat charters out of Shelter Cove Harbour. You also get two free hours of tennis time each day!
Shelter Cove Harbour, just across the road from the resort, is also a great place to take the fam, because there are plentiful restaurants to enjoy each night and a variety of shops to peruse. Our group planners can even help create a special dinner at The Dunes House or a more formal party to celebrate your family reunion.
So, ring up your family, start matching up calendars and settle on a date. Then give us a ring at 866-744-7558 or click here and we’ll handle the rest.
We hope to see your whole gang here soon!
So you’ve set the date, picked the location and asked your friends to be in your wedding party but you just can’t ask the boss for an extra week off for your honeymoon quite yet.
The honeymoon is the icing on your wedded bliss cake but for many it’s extremely challenging to plan more time off after the wedding planning week amidst work or school schedules. That’s why we’ve created the Mini Moon Package.
This mini vacation after your nuptials will give you the much needed breather you need but will allow you to go back to work or school without taking too many extra PTO days! This package is also ideal for those looking for a long weekend getaway to rekindle the flames for Valentine’s Day with all the spa, food and romance you could want.
The Mini Moon package includes:
Be bold and follow in the footsteps of William and Kate and Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries (except try to stay married longer than 72 days) and try our new Mini Moon. Call us at 866-744-7558 for more information and make sure to visit us at www.palmettodunes.com .
While most of the country is bundling up and sitting by their fireplaces, here at Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort we’re out and about playing in 70-degree weather. From tennis and golf to fishing and kayaking, the activities don’t slow down here in Hilton Head when winter rolls in. To keep our winter visitors, active we’ve got some great seasonal deals for the tennis, golf or outdoors fanatic.
Hilton Head Outfitters is offering unlimited biking, kayaking and canoeing throughout the winter. For $49 per person you can rent a bike for the whole month or you can buy a bike for 25% off! Guests can also buy a year membership for $300 per couple or $199 per person, and enjoy unlimited kayak and canoe rentals!
Winter is actually the best time to start fishing in our lagoon system, because red fish, speckled sea trout and sheephead are bountiful. Head on over to Shelter Cove Harbour to take one of the many fishing charters with Captain Trent Malphrus. You’re sure to reel in a big one!
If tennis is more up your alley, you can purchase a monthly membership through February for only $200 per person that includes two hours of court time per day. Finally, if you’d like to play with us AND stay with us, we’ve got a 30-night resort accommodations package that includes golf, bikes, kayaks and tennis starting at only $1,200 per person. We think that’s a deal!
Call us 866-744-7558 and find out all the ways you can save this winter season!
You work hard to stay in shape when you’re at home, and you certainly don’t want to let all that hard work go to waste by stopping on vacation. No worries. When you come to Palmetto Dunes, we’ve got you covered. Hilton Head Island is the perfect place to run, bike or even try something new, like beachfront yoga! Here are some options to help you return with the same, or better, beach bod that you arrived with:
Hilton Head Outfitters offers a wide variety of bicycles to rent. Guests can bike through the smooth streets, which are perfect for a calm, breezy ride. If you’re up for more of a challenge, try a vigorous ride on the beach, which can burn up to 500 calories an hour! Another Palmetto Dunes activity that really gets the blood flowing is Cardio Tennis!
If you are a yoga enthusiast, you’ve got plenty to choose from. With many yoga studios around the island, you’re sure to find the right fit! Our favorite is oceanfront yoga. What could be a better workout than practicing poses with the waves crashing serenely in the background? Beach Yoga is available in front of the Dunes House on Palmetto Dunes taught by Pamela Eaton.
If you’re interested in visiting a more traditional gym, there are several on the island to try. We have an Anytime Fitness, Beach City Health and Fitness and Players Club Fitness Center to name a few. But, if you’re looking for an awesome challenge we suggest trying CrossFit. Our own tennis maven, Jackie, attends each morning and highly recommends it!
So whether you’re into tennis, biking, running or lifting here in Hilton Head Island, we’ve got all you need to get your sweat on! Let us know if you try any of our suggestions and how they “work out”.
If you’ve ever been to Hilton Head or seen a picture, you know that biking is a huge part of our island life. With more than 5 miles of bike paths in Palmetto Dunes and more than 50 miles of paths on the whole island, it’s no surprise Hilton Head was recently awarded the Silver level Bicycle Friendly Community award from the League of American Bicyclists.
Only 130 communities across the country have received this award, and we are only one of three resort communities on the East Coast who boast the silver level honor!
Here at Palmetto Dunes we rent more than 4,000 bikes a week in the peak summer months at Hilton Head Outfitters and it’s one of the most popular activities at the resort. As soon you turn into our gates, you’ll likely spot lots of folks enjoying the natural beauty of the resort on bike. You can also rent helmets, seats, lights and other accessories at Outfitters.
The next time you’re in town make sure you see Hilton Head by bike and enjoy one of the most bike-friendly communities in the country!
We are always looking for new and creative ways to reward our guests and residents. This summer we decided to take to our smart phones and jump on the popular trend of “checking in” on Foursquare. We saw that lots of people were already using their phones to check in at many of our locations, so we created some specials to make checking in even more fun.
Whether you’re a golfer, tennis enthusiast, outdoorsman (or woman) or water lover we have a Foursquare deal tailored for you. It’s super easy to unlock these specials with just a simple download of the mobile app for any smart phone or you can sign up online at Foursquare.com!
Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center: “Get an extra hour of court time every 3rd check-in!
Arthur Hills Course: “Get a free bag of range balls on your first check-in”
The Dunes House: Mayor Special (for the person who frequents the location the most often) “Thanks for being our Mayor! If you check-in during happy hour you receive one free frozen drink off the drink menu. Enjoy!”
Robert Trent Jones Course: “If 10 people check in at once, get 10% off one item at the pro shop!”
Hilton Head Outfitters: “Congrats! For checking in with us, you get a 20% discount on kayak rentals. Hope you have a great time!”
George Fazio Golf Course: “The Mayor can get 20% off his greens fee for the day.”
The General Store: “The first person to check in between 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. gets a free large coffee with their breakfast purchase!”
Shelter Cove Marina Ship’s Store: “Get 20% off the anything in the store with the exception of convenience items for checking in!”
So go be our friend on Foursquare and start checking in!
If your kids are looking to try something new and exciting this summer then head down to Hilton Head Outfitters and sign up for our surf camp! The classes are 90 minutes long and available for all ages. Captain Byron Sewell gives private attention to all attendees and brings his radical experience to the class!
Captain Byron was born on Hilton Head Island and has been a competitive surfer for 12 years. He has 5 State Championship titles and has even won an East Coast Championship. When he’s not in Hilton Head helping your child catch a wave, you can find him either in Hawaii or in Costa Rica from November through May running a surfing adventure guide.
Every class starts with a 10-minute yoga stretch to get everyone loose and in the right frame of mind. All classes are full of laughter and he ends each session with a watermelon seed spitting contest! So get your children out there for fun in the surf so they can tell everyone they’ve been surfing in Hilton Head. Cowabunga dudes!
When you vacation at Palmetto Dunes, you’ll be hard pressed to find yourself bored. But just in case there’s a moment that finds you wondering what to do next, we have 5 great don’t-miss activities that are part of the ultimate Palmetto Dunes experience. Stay tuned for future posts on more top activities at the resort!