Coming down to Hilton Head Island for spring break or the RBC Heritage tournament? We’ve got a fun outdoor concert series for all ages that Hilton Head vacationers and locals can enjoy every week on Thursday nights. Starting Thursday, April 4 through May 23, Music on the Harbour will host live entertainment on Thursdays at Shelter Cove Harbour.
Each Thursday from 6:00-9:00 p.m., a local band will perform an outdoor concert for free around the King Neptune statue. It’s a great opportunity to gather your family and friends and head over to Shelter Cove Harbour for dinner, live entertainment and lovely harbour views and sunsets.
Shelter Cove Harbour offers a range of delicious Hilton Head restaurants, ranging from Italian and Mexican to gourmet and seafood. The restaurants offer fabulous views of Broad Creek, and during Music on the Harbour, the sun will be setting for an even better view of the beautiful boats and marshes! Shelter Cove restaurants will be offering drink specials during the event as well, so hang around after dinner for a drink or two along the water.
Shelter Cove Harbour also offers plenty of shopping, ranging from art galleries and children’s apparel to souvenirs and jewelry. Shelter Cove Harbour is also home to Hilton Head Island’s largest deep water marina with 170 boat slips and charters for nature cruises, dolphin cruises, sport crabbing and fishing.
Here is the complete line-up for Music on the Harbour with each band performing from 6:00-9:00 p.m.:
Shelter Cove also hosted Music on the Harbour last fall to packed crowds. Take a look at this fun video of the fall concert series:
Music on the Harbour is just the start to a busy entertainment season at Shelter Cove Harbour. The annual HarbourFest kicks off with performances from our much beloved Shannon Tanner, celebrating his 25th year, May 24-26 with two shows at 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Shannon will perform Monday-Friday through Labor Day at Shelter Cove Harbour. Fireworks kick off Tuesday, June 18 at dusk and will continue on a Tuesday night schedule during the summer with a special show on Thursday, July 4.
Need help with your Hilton Head accommodations or want to golf, play tennis, rent bikes and more? Palmetto Dunes is your source for Hilton Head fun! Give us a call at 866-744-7558 and we’ll get you set with a Hilton Head vacation rental and all the activities you could imagine!
It never fails. You think you’ve packed everything you need for a vacation, and then you realize you left your brand new golf glove on the kitchen counter or your new tennis attire in the dryer. Or perhaps you just “feel” like you need a little something new to up your game – and who doesn’t want to come home from their Hilton Head vacation with something to add to their wardrobe? Since any purchase doubles as a souvenir, stocking up at our Hilton Head pro shops is totally justifiable. In fact, it’s a win-win!
Our Hilton Head tennis pro shop and our Hilton Head golf pro shops offer all the essentials -- from the outfit to the equipment – as well as a few awesome extras. We’ve picked five great finds at our Pro Shops just in time for your fall or winter Hilton Head vacation and for the holidays.
In our golf pro shops:
1) GARMIN Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch -- The S3 is an innovative GPS golf watch preloaded with more than 27,500 courses domestically. It offers a high-resolution touch-screen display and shows the shape/layout of each green, allowing the user to select hole locations for precise distances. It also displays yardages to doglegs and lay-ups, and allows the user to calculate distances of an individual shot, not just distance to the hole.
2) 9 & Dine Ladies Apparel -- This collection does very well, and we’re currently stocking the new fall collection. It offers coordinating tops and skorts for a number of unique looks. 9 & Dine is designed for performance without sacrificing fit or style. In addition, every piece in the collection is made in the USA.
3) Titleist 913D2 & 913D3 Drivers -- Titleist begins shipping new drivers in November, just in time for you to use one on our three Hilton Head golf courses during your vacation! The new 913D2 is a 460cc driver with innovations to the face insert, rear weight and lower CG location that deliver the best combination of speed and forgiveness.
For tennis enthusiasts:
4) TASC Apparel -- Our Tennis Center pro shop recently added logo apparel from TASC, which many of you know stands for Technical All Season Comfort. The fabric used in this clothing line for men and women is light weight, has 4-way stretch, UPF 50+, anti-odor, breathable and moisture wicking.
5) LoveAll Shirts -- The shop also carries a new shirt line for women called LoveAll. These shirts are made for tennis lovers by tennis lovers. They infuse their products with the intimate knowledge of the game and the absolute obsession for the sport. LoveAll’s vision is to serve up sizzling merchandise that reflects your passion while remaining divinely comfortable and flattering. Serious and fun; just like you.
What sounds good to you? Any good ideas for holiday gift giving? If you don’t see what you need, head over to our Hilton Head pro shops or give us a call at (866) 744-7558 for some ideas and for shipping rates.
There’s some great shopping throughout Hilton Head but within Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort there are some must see shops.
Shelter Cove Harbour doesn’t just host HarbourFest, Shannon Tanner and summertime fireworks; it’s also the home of a variety of interesting shopping. Located on beautiful Broad Creek, the waterfront shopping at Shelter Cove Harbour makes for a fun day! Here are some of the stores you need to peruse the next time you’re in town.
Clothing and Accessories
Camp Hilton Head- This cute store has great Hilton Head hats, tees and beach bags. If you’re looking for a vacation souvenir, this is the place.
Neptune’s Kids- Carries a wide variety of clothing, games and gifts for kids of all ages. Your children will surely fall in love with this store.
Taffeta- If you’re looking for a beautiful outfit for a special night out or want to check out the latest fashions from Europe, come on in.
Home and Garden
Christmas on the Harbour- Get in the holiday spirit year round with some of the best Christmas decorations like ornaments, nativities and holiday stem wear.
Neptune’s Niche- Unique home and garden accessories as well as a selection of glassware, artwork, jewelry, woodwork, ironwork, pottery and textiles by Lowcountry artists.
Art and Photography
The Golf & Boat Club/ Bolton Smith Gallery- Original artwork by R. Bolton Smith and resort wear.
LaBelle Image Fine Art Gallery- A popular art gallery featuring original work by artist Richard Riverin and unique art to complement the existing décor of your home.
Legacy Design Photographers- Looking to capture your family vacation memories? The team at Legacy can create beautiful images of your children, engagement photos or family reunions!
Nash Gallery- This gallery showcases some beautiful wood, metal, glass, ceramic and handmade jewelry from North American artists.
Salon Shelter Cove- If you’re looking for a new do, a blow out or even a Keratin treatment while in town, this salon will help you out. Walk-ins welcome!
Shelter Cove has something for everyone and we hope you spend a day walking in the sun from store to store enjoying the day. Don’t forget that there are also 7 wonderful restaurants for you to sit and have lunch and dinner! What’s your favorite store in Hilton Head?