There is so much to do when visiting us this spring! For those of you counting down the days until you arrive to gorgeous Hilton Head Island and Palmetto Dunes, we’ve compiled a spring to-do list for you. See how many you can complete and let us know:
- Snap a selfie with Neptune Statue - Take the bike route under the highway to Shelter Cove Harbour and snap a selfie with the iconic Neptune Statue, the largest figurative sundial in the world!
- Bike to breakfast - Hop on your bikes one morning and ride to the Palmetto Dunes General Store to snag some sinful cinnamon rolls straight out of the oven along with some freshly brewed coffee
- Nosh on fish tacos at the Dunes House - Take a break from the beach for lunch and head up to the oceanfront Dunes House for their famous fish tacos. Oh and be sure to smile for the camera at the Dunes House where your friends back home can catch you on our beachfront webcam.
- Finish a plate of Big Jim’s nachos - Can your family take on a plate of Big Jim’s famous nachos and win? Insider tip: Try them with pulled pork & chicken for finger lickin’ good Southern flavor!
- Go on a heron hunt - Rent a kayak or canoe from Hilton Head Outfitters and see if you can spot a great blue heron. In fact, count up all the birds you spot on your peaceful journey.
- Find Nemo Jaws - Head to the beach with rental fishing gear from Hilton Head Outfitters and see if you can catch a shark from the beach. The best time to try is around dusk.
- Tennis Challenge - Can you volley the ball 17 times on one of our 26 tennis courts? Try it out with your two hours of free tennis court time with your Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head vacation villa reservation. If you need a little help, sign up for one of our many clinics and lessons weekly.
- Take your pic with a pro - Enjoy our free weekly golf demonstration 4 p.m. on Mondays at the Jones course and snag a pic with former PGA pro and director of golf instruction Doug Weaver. Hint: Ask him what alligator arms are!
- Fly high - If you’ve got a daring crew, try jet packing or parasailing across the street at Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina.
What’s missing from our Palmetto Dunes To-Do List? Is there anything your family cannot leave the resort without doing?
To book your Palmetto Dunes vacation this spring, visit www.palmettodunes.com or call us at 866-650-4130.