If you love the calmness of the lagoon or if fishing tops your list when you visit Hilton Head Island, you may want to consider this lovely Hilton Head vacation home. This oasis is located at 71 Off Shore withinPalmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort. Situated right on the lagoon, where you can literally pop out your door and drop your fishing pole in the water, 71 Off Shore is a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home away from home.
It comes with its own dock right behind the home, where you’ll also find a refreshing pool for a dip after a day in the Carolina sunshine. The outdoor area features a gas grill, as well as a patio table and chairs with an umbrella so you can enjoy the wonderful lagoon view and Lowcountry scenery.
Step inside to find a fully-equipped and updated kitchen along with a large living area, overlooking the lagoon and pool. You’ll also find flat screen TVs, should you need a rest on the couch after a day of activity on Hilton Head Island.
There are four bedrooms, two with king beds, one with 2 twin beds and a fourth with 1 queen bed. You’ll also enjoy a washer/dryer if you need to give your swimsuits a spin during your trip, as well as, cable TV and wireless Internet access.
When you book your Hilton Head vacation rental through Palmetto Dunes, you enjoy the best rates and special discounts for activities and dining within the resort. All guests receive two hours of free tennis court time daily, as well as, discounts and access to the oceanfront Dunes House, Big Jim’s restaurant, the best rates on tee times, as well as kayaking, bike rentals and more. Palmetto Dunes is also centrally located, putting you within a few minutes drive to all sides of the island.
To book 71 Off Shore for your next Hilton Head Island vacation, give us a call at 866-650-4130.
Position yourself both close to the beach and with an outstanding view of our 11-mile inland lagoon system with 20 Port Tack. This luxury Hilton Head vacation home, which is tucked away on a quiet street, can sleep up to 10 people and has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The home is newly refurbished and beautifully decorated with nautical and beach theming throughout. In the kitchen, you’ll find granite counters, stainless steel appliances and everything you need to cook a meal. The best part? You get a view of the pool and lagoon as you’re cooking and dining!
There is both a family room, which offers access to the deck leading to the pool, and a living room with plenty of comfortable seating for relaxing. The dining room provides seating for eight.
In the master bedroom and the second bedroom, you’ll find king beds with private baths. The third bedroom offers a queen bed with a sleeper sofa in an attached sitting area. Finally, the fourth bedroom has two twin beds, offering plenty of flexible sleeping options.
Enjoy a screened porch, patio, deck, pool, spa (which is heated for an additional fee) and large backyard overlooking the resort’s beautiful lagoon filled with wildlife. There are also seven TVs, a wet bar and washer/dryer for your convenience.
All guests who book their Hilton Head vacation villa through Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort enjoy complimentary High-Speed Internet access, as well as two hours of tennis court time daily and a special discount card for savings on activities and dining across the resort. At Palmetto Dunes, you’ll find three championship golf courses, 25 tennis courts, Hilton Head bike rentals, 3 miles of beautiful beach, casual and upscale dining, Hilton Head Outfitters and so much more!
Browse our complete selection of Hilton Head vacation rentals or give us a call at 866-744-7558 to find the perfect home or villa for your stay this spring or summer.
Hilton Head Island is a romantic spot for any couple’s Valentine’s Day getaway. With beautiful beaches, the Atlantic Ocean and stately moss-draped live oak trees, the natural charm of our Southern island is simplistic romance at its very best.
But our destination offers more than just a beach retreat for couples; Palmetto Dunes gives you plenty of active adventures to enjoy together in the outdoors, as well as many options for dining and accommodations.
Here are 7 romantic ways to enjoy Valentine’s Day at Palmetto Dunes:
1) Take a tandem bike ride – Wait until sunset and then enjoy a beach bike ride together on one of our tandem bikes from Hilton Head Outfitters. Or traverse our more than 50 miles of paved bike paths across the island, exploring the beauty of Hilton Head.
2) Kayak through our peaceful lagoon – Our 11-mile inland lagoon system, which winds through our golf courses, offers a peaceful respite and a perfect opportunity to spend quality quiet time alone. Kayak together on a one-hour or two-hour ride, seeing plenty of birds and wildlife along the way.
3) Enjoy a picnic by the beach – Pack some yummy food from the Palmetto Dunes General Store and enjoy a romantic picnic by the water. Listen to the waves crash and enjoy the sea breeze. If you’re lucky, you might even catch sight of a dolphin or two.
4) Watch the sun set as you eat dinner – Head to one of several Hilton Head restaurants in Shelter Cove Harbour and enjoy your dinner as the sun sets over Broad Creek. Try ELA’s Blu Water Grille or Bistro 17 for starters.
5) Enjoy several nights in a luxury Hilton Head vacation home – We offer a range of Hilton Head vacation homes, small or large depending on what you desire. Choose from homes with pools, ocean views, patios and Jacuzzis for the ultimate in romance.
6) Take a dolphin or sunset dinner cruise – There’s plenty of romance to be had on the water. Shelter Cove Marina offers several sunset cruises, dolphin cruises to get up close with our native mammals, as well as nature cruises for bird-watching and more.
7) Play each other in tennis – With each night you stay in one of our Hilton Head vacation rentals, you receive two hours of complimentary tennis court time at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center. Take on your significant other in a tennis match and polish your tennis skills together. Did we mention you’ll burn calories, too?! We hope you’ll consider spending your Valentine’s Day with us this year. We offer several romance packages designed for couples, including our Honeymooner’s Escape, Mini Moon and Anniversary Celebration. Give us a call at 866-744-7558 to plan your Valentine’s Day getaway to Hilton Head Island.
Whether you’re rooting for the Broncos, the Seahawks or just want to watch the commercials, there’s no doubt that watching the Super Bowl at the beach is a win-win: football AND beautiful views. You can even make all those people freezing cold in New Jersey jealous!
We’ve planned several activities around this game of all games, including a fun golf tournament in the morning, as well as day-long specials on Super Bowl Sunday at Big Jim’s BBQ, Burgers and Pizza restaurant and a special golf deal the day after.
To start, we’ll host a Super Bowl Sunday Golf Tournament at the George Fazio golf course beginning at 9 a.m., because after all, you need something to do before the Big Game! In scramble format with a shotgun start, the tournament will offer multiple prizes and contests, as well as beer and snacks throughout the event. Sign up to play here by January 31.
Then when you’re ready to get into game mode, head over to Big Jim’s restaurant at the Robert Trent Jones golf course for a day full of Super Bowl specials while you watch the game on one of eight big screen TVs. Enjoy $2.50 Bud Light Pints, craft beers 2 for 1, and beer buckets starting at only $12. You’re going to need to eat too, of course, so fill up on our all-you-can-eat BBQ Buffet served from 5 p.m. through the third quarter.
If you’d prefer to take the party back to your Hilton Head vacation villa or home, we’ll have a variety of take-out specials from $25 and up, including a rib platter, wing platter, slider burger platter, BBQ Party Pack or Party Spread.
Finally, when it’s all said and done, whether your team won or lost, celebrate or drown your sorrows with a Hilton Head tee time at the George Fazio golf course on Monday, February 3. All you have to pay is the winning team’s score! Call 843-785-1138 to book your tee time and mention the Super Bowl Score Special.
If we can help you reserve the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental for your Super Bowl party, give us a call at 866-744-7558.
Let us know in the comments which team you’re rooting for!
It may seem like Spring Break is far, far away, but the truth is that it will be here before you know it. There are some definite benefits for booking your spring break vacation right now to ensure when it does arrive, its just what you dreamed.
Here are 5 great reasons why you should book your Hilton Head Spring Break sooner rather than later:
Are you planning a vacation to Hilton Head in 2014? When will you be visiting? To get started planning your trip, give us a call at 866-744-7558.
8 Brigantine is a gorgeous home located walking distance from the ocean and it also has its own pool for those early morning or late night swims! This home is perfect for a multi-family or extended family vacation, a popular trend at Palmetto Dunes, since it can sleep 15 people in its five large bedrooms. It even includes bunk beds for the kids. The screened porch is perfect for an early morning cup of coffee or a late night glass of wine to unwind.
This house has some unbelievable amenities, like the flat screen TV, a garage, a grill and a garden tub. The kitchen is beautiful with plenty of room to have more than one chef cooking up lunch or dinner. Being so close to the ocean and having beach access allows you to pack up the family quickly and easily and head out to the sun and sand.
This beautiful home still has a few available weeks this spring and summer and is just waiting for a group like yours to stay in it. So go ahead, check it out and turn that daydream into a reality! And don’t forget you can now book golf and bikes all at the same time online. Plus, when you book through Palmetto Dunes, you get the best deals on all our activities, personal check-in, concierge assistance, repair help for your home if you need it and more. Hope to see your smiling face soon!
We know that many of you are experiencing chilling temperatures, snowy skies and icy roads. While we can’t make it summer any earlier and we can’t raise the temperatures to the lovely mild days we’re experiencing here on Hilton Head, we can give you live updates and visuals of the beach every day! We have two webcams set up on the resort, one at The Dunes House and the other at The Robert Trent Jones Golf Course.