Father’s Day is just around the corner and we’ve got our eye on some gifts that we know Dad will love! Our Father’s Day Gift Guide has ideas for the perfect way to say ‘I love you’ this Father’s Day.
1. We know by the line-ups at Big Jim’s that a good meal goes a long way. Does your dad like to cook? Give him the gift of Lowcountry cooking at home with a cookbook featuring southern flavors, like Georgia-based Chef Hugh Acheson’s A New Turn in the South. If your father prefers eating to cooking, why not give him a gift certificate for his favorite Palmetto Dunes restaurant?
2. There are plenty of options for the golf-loving dad at Palmetto Dunes! Help him improve his game with a golf clinic or private lesson from The Palmetto Dunes Golf Academy – rated one of the best in the state. Or, give Dad an experience he’ll never forget! Our Stay and Play Package is the perfect golf getaway for a busy, golf-loving dad. (And maybe he’ll bring the whole family along!)
Another idea is some new golf gear. The Sun Mountain Four 5 bag is a great golf bag for those who like to carry their clubs. If your father prefers riding his way through our picturesque golf courses, the C-130 Cart Bag would be perfect.
3. One of the best-selling items on our online shop is the ¼ zip stretch thermal top. Its lightweight and breathable fabric makes it a go-to layer for golfers no matter the weather! Customize Dad’s top with a logo to make it truly one-of-a-kind.
4. We know from your #PDSummer Instagram pics that y’all know how to take a pretty picture of your time at Palmetto Dunes, so why not capture the memory of a family vacation to give to Dad? Print off one of your favorite Instagram photos onto a piece of metal for a unique of artwork Dad will love!
5. A new wallet is a classic Father’s Day gift, and the Winston Collection Money Clip Wallet will never go out of style, in fact its gorgeous 100% Vacquetta leather virtually guarantees that this wallet will age beautifully.
6. We can just picture Dad lounging on the beach – or by your villa pool – with a good book. Help Dad unwind and get into a good read with a thriller from master spy novel writer John le Carré. The Night Manager has recently been made into a mini-series, and we promise your father won’t be able to put this book down!
7. Can’t decide? A gift card lets Dad pick his present. The gift of Palmetto Dunes? We can’t think of anything better! Call us if you have any questions or other needs.