Not that you needed any convincing, but how great does it sound to skip work -- just for a day or two -- and head over to Hilton Head Island for some golf in the warm sun?
Here are 9 reasons to play hooky from work and spend the day at Palmetto Dunes’ golf courses instead:
1. Get warm - There’s a pretty good chance it’s warmer here than wherever you live.
2. Clear your head - Don’t we all need some time away from the action to clear our head so we can think better. Who knows? Maybe you’ll return with a slew of new ideas gained on the golf course.
3. You need the exercise - It’ll be great for your health to get out and walk the course (or try our new golf bikes coming this spring). Plus, some fresh air and sunshine does a body good!
4. You’ll feel younger - Calling in sick just may bring back a few memories of those good ol’ school days where you just may have done something similar.
5. You’ll be nicer - Won’t your colleagues appreciate your new attitude after some much deserved leisure time?
6. Get in touch with nature - Not only can you enjoy the sport of golf, you’ll be surrounded by the natural beauty of the Lowcountry from live oaks with hanging moss and palm trees to our lovely 11-mile lagoon system and its feathered friends who call it home. Oh, and don’t miss the azalea show in spring!
7. It’s a stress reliever - Now, we don’t want you throwing your clubs for stress relief, but a solid round of golf can be a good way to let go of some built up frustration and relieve the effects of hard work.
8. Escape technology - Get away from the computer screen for a day and even be daring enough to turn off your phone! Enjoy the camaraderie, the weather and the purity of the game.
9. It’s more fun - Well, enough said on this one! Just about anything is more fun than work, right?
Have we convinced you to take a day off work and come to Palmetto Dunes? Good! Call us at 866-650-4130 or get a quick golf quote.