Last Updated 9/11/2020
*MASKS ARE REQUIRED*
The Hilton Head Island Town Council's Emergency Ordinance 2020-14 requires individuals to wear face coverings inside commercial business establishments through at least October 17, 2020.
According to the ordinance, any person entering a commercial business establishment which includes but not limited to: grocery stores, restaurants, lobbies and public spaces in hotels, motels and timeshare complexes, pharmacies, bars, salons, retail stores, medical and dental offices, in the municipal limits of the Town must wear a face covering while inside the establishment. Click here to read the FAQs on the ordinance from the Town of HHI.
Private pools located at our private rental homes are open and operating.
Beaches are open and pools are OPEN in the following communities:
Anchorage, Barrington Complex, Beach Villa, Captain's Cove, Captain's Walk, Centre Court Villas, Fazio Villas, Hampton Place, Hickory Cove, Huntington, Inverness Village, Mainsail, Ocean Cove, Queens Grant, St. Andrews Commons, The Moorings, Tradewinds, Turnberry Village, Villamare, Water Oak, Windsor Court, Windsor Place, Yacht Club. *Each community pool is governed by independent management companies and each board will determine their property's pool reopening safety guidelines. For specific questions, please email email@example.com.
Visitors are encouraged to practice social or physical distancing by keeping space between yourself and other people outside of your home. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Cover your coughs and sneezes and monitor your health. Visit the Town of Hilton Head Island website to view COVID-19 information and recommendations.
All resort activities and businesses are operating under normal business hours.
Event Postponements & Cancellations
- 2020 HarbourFest Fireworks shows (including 4th of July) and entertainment by Shannon Tanner & Cappy the Clown have been cancelled for the summer due to the COVID-19 pandemic, crowd size limitations, social distancing requirements and overall safety concerns.
- Fall Music & Taste on the Harbour has been cancelled.
- The Hilton Head Island Art Festival, originally postponed to Labor Day Weekend, has been cancelled.
- The APP Pickleball Tournament has been rescheduled for October 22 - 25, 2020. Registration is still open.
- Monday Night Tennis & Pickleball Center Exhibition, Tuesday Demo Days and Pickleball Social Events have been canceled until further notice. Check back here for updates.
- Monday Golf Exhibitions are canceled until further notice. Check back here for updates.
Temporary Vacation Rental Cancellation Policy
We’ve temporarily updated our cancellation policy to allow for more flexibility during this unprecedented time. Our regular policy of requiring at least 30 days advanced notice on villas and 60 days on homes has been lifted but we ask that guests first consider moving their vacation rental to another date. If this is not possible we will work with the guest on holding their reservations funds to a later date when that can be made or refund the amount minus the $75 cancellation fee (unless the reservation was booked with a reduced deposit promotion, then the total reduced deposit is forfeited). We know how important a beach vacation can be right now and want to make every effort with guests to ensure they’ll be able to visit in the near future. We are here and ready when you are able to travel again.