Pokemon Go Package
One of the biggest challenges of Pokemon Go is hatching all the eggs you catch at Pokestops. The eggs require players to get active, walking, running or biking up to 10km, to hatch those elusive Pokemon.
For Pokemon players to help them hatch their eggs by biking around the resort and Hilton Head Island, as long as players reportedly go less than 12-20 mph, which includes biking, the mileage counts toward hatching eggs, we have the Hilton Head vacation package for you!
This 4-day, 3-night kid-friendly vacation package includes bike rentals for all guests so they can bike across the island to hatch, hatch, hatch. The resort will provide a special Palmetto Dunes & Shelter Cove Pokemon Guide for all players, showing them the Pokestops and gyms in the area, as well as the Pokemon, which have been spotted, so they can collect more goodies and pocketmonsters at stops along the way. All guests will also receive a $20 Pokemon gift card to purchase Pokecoins to buy more incubators to hatch even more eggs simultaneously!
The package starts at $80 per person per night and includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodations in a resort view villa
- Bike rentals for each guest
- 2 hours of free tennis or pickleball daily
- Palmetto Dunes’ Guide to Pokemon
- $15 iTunes gift card for Pokecoins
- Discounts on golf, resort dining, resort retail, kayak rentals and more
* Rates based on four person occupancy in a two bedroom resort view villa. Based on availability. Reservations inside 30 days must be paid in full and no refund on cancellation. Optional rates and dates may vary based on availability. May not be combined with any other offer. Rates may vary per dates of stay and available accommodations.